[Portfolio] View Guidance Permission in Matrix Cells

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Jun 9 13:49:15 PDT 2009

+1
I'm all for keeping the permissions as transparent as possible. Since we don't have an editable permission for viewing guidance attachments  (and since in past releases anyone who could view the cell could also view attachments), let's get rid of whatever is preventing invited reviewers from viewing guidance attachments.

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst, Academic and Faculty Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 218R)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202