[Portfolio] SAK-13520

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Jun 5 05:19:07 PDT 2009

Hello Mark,

This is pretty easy to apply to 2.5. You should just be able to svn
merge it. If not, let me know and we can get a patch ready.

The reason we didn't put it in the branch is the API change to
MatrixManager, though we did have discussion about it probably being
OK. I suppose it's worth bringing up again for a possible 2.5.5
inclusion.

Thanks,
-Noah