[Portfolio] UPDATE > Teaching and Learning Pre-Conference Workshop

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Wed Jun 3 11:13:51 PDT 2009

Folks,

The Teaching and Learning group is in the final stages of preparing for
our pre-conference workshop.  Below is information on the session, please
distribute to anyone who may be attending but who may not on these lists.
Finally, we have one or two more presentation slots available.  If you are
interested in presentation please sign up at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/display/PED/Preconference+2009+Teaching+and+Learning

TITLE: "Teaching & Learning with Sakai: 15 Minutes of Fame, Shame, and to
Frame"
DATE/TIME: Tuesday, July 7, 2009 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
LOCATION: Preconference workshop room #1
ABSTRACT: Join the Teaching and Learning Sakai group for a series of 15
minute “rapid fire” presentations that will highlight innovative
instructional uses of Sakai (Fame) and mistakes to avoid (Shame).  Each
short presentation will connect (Frame) with a regular conference session.
 Time will be provided for Q&A with each presenter.

Thanks, Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron