[Portfolio] XSL displaying HTML code in presentation

Jon Wheat jwheat at messiah.edu
Wed Jul 15 07:46:35 PDT 2009

I thought I had this working, but it seems I do not.

I have a richtext editor in a form for reflection (pretty standard, right?)
I have this code in my stylesheet to render it -

<xsl:variable name="reflection" ><xsl:copy-of select="/*/*[name(.) = $node-name]/artifact/structuredData/document/docReflection" disable-output-escaping="yes"/></xsl:variable>
<xsl:copy-of select="$reflection" />

which I thought would render the html as html, not text.  I've also tried value-of ... which also renders the code to the screen.

any ideas what I might be doing wrong ?

 -Jon