[Portfolio] UD's Winter Faculty Institute

Mathieu Plourde mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Dec 23 09:48:01 PST 2009

Hello Sakaigers!

On January 5, we will be holding our annual Winter Faculty Institute. This
year, we are experimenting with making the event available to the whole wide
world, so if you're interested, or some of your colleges are, spread the
word!

http://www.udel.edu/udaily/2010/dec/wfi120909.html

Topics covered:

- "Improving Student Learning While Reducing Instructional Costs: The Case
for Redesign" (Carolyn Jarmon, NCAT)
- "E-Portfolios: Planning for successful and efficient implementation" (Gail
Ring, Clemson U.)

I will also give a quick "Backchannel 101" session at the beginning of the
day.

Please see our Online Hub to RSVP connect with others during the event!

http://www.udel.edu/ats/wfi10/

Happy Holidays!

Mathieu

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu
Office: 302-893-6631

TOP LINKS: