[Portfolio] Matrices broken in trunk

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Mon Aug 31 06:10:29 PDT 2009

If it's not already, this should probably go on today's agenda.
Unfortunately I'm out with a sick kid today so likely won't be on the call. If her napping schedule works out it's a possibility though.
I do think it is because of the Spring upgrade. I seem to remember similar issues the last time. It seems to have changed the functionality of the merge method.  So we should verify that is really the case and check all the places that we're using it.

Chris