[Portfolio] Anybody using OSP for evaluating a departmental program?

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Wed Aug 26 09:04:12 PDT 2009

Is anyone using OSP to evaluate the effectiveness of their
departmental/institutional degree program? That is, some
adminsitrative folk on campus post various student and/or faculty
documentation into a matrix to show how the school's curriculum
materials and methods encourage growth and understanding in their
students...

The default application for OSP forms, matrix and portfolio templates
is to demonstrate student savvy and growth -- a student posts evidence
in the matrix, fills out forms, and produces a portfolio from the
results. We're looking to get ideas from folks who might be using OSP
from a higher-level perspective...

If you'd like to reply off-line, that's great too -- but I bet lots of
folks here would love to know about your approach.

Thanks!

--
will trillich
"Tis the set of the sails / And not the gales / That tells the way we