[Portfolio] Matrix Portfolio Template --form attachment permissions

Hanrath, Scott shanrath at ku.edu
Mon Apr 27 07:51:05 PDT 2009

Hi,

I'm running into an issue in creating a portfolio template for a matrix
(Sakai 2.5.2).  My matrix cells contains a form with a slot for an
attachment.  When I create a portfolio using my template and and make
the portfolio available via public URL, the form attachments are not
publicly available.  The file link for the form attachment in the

/ospiPresentation/matrix/artifact/cells/cell/wizardPage/pageForms/pageFo
rm/artifact/structuredData/form/file

node looks like

/attachment/site/Matrices/49e1ae01-1f6d-4a05-b95b-662b02a3ef09/attachmen
t.ext

The bug listed at http://bugs.sakaiproject.org/jira/browse/SAK-7397
looks similar (and fixed for a future release), but I can't tell if that
applies only about cell attachments made via Select Items or if it
covers files attached to cell forms.  I've tried to hack together a form
attachment URL that looks more like the URLs for portfolio template
supporting files, but haven't had any luck.  Has anyone experienced
this? Are there any known work arounds for this problem?

-- Scott