[Portfolio] Clear Selected Portfolio Form

Nancy O'Laughlin nolaug at UDel.Edu
Mon Apr 20 09:08:07 PDT 2009

Beth,
I would vote for Remove Selected. I think someone mentioned this is what
happens when their are multiple forms. I think consistency is important.
Second choice is "unselect".
Thanks for all you do.
Nancy