[Portfolio] question about default names for saved participant and item-specific feedback forms

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Thu Apr 9 09:37:13 PDT 2009

Whoops, sorry. I meant ellipsizing the title in the cell view. If
it's too long, chop the text to preserve the display.

My note about context is that it doesn't take very much text to
distinguish the forms. It's already a very granular view, so even
generic titles like "Semester Review" are unlikely to be confused
between people/cells/whatever.

Remember, these should be meaningful form identifiers, not complete
descriptions of contents. We can discuss appropriate labels and
instructions. I think we are agreed that Display Name is leaving us
wanting. I also propose widening the input box a bit.

Thanks,
-Noah