[DG: Teaching & Learning] Question - Anyone Tracking Faculty Activity in Courses?

Luisa Li Luisa.Li at marist.edu
Tue Mar 31 14:56:07 PDT 2015

Hello, Dave,

You might be interested to join the Apereo Learning Analytics Initiative.
There's a maillist you can join and ask questions. See more here:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LAI/Learning+Analytics+Initiative

How to get involved
1.      Join the mailing list: analytics at apereo.org
(subscribe by sending a message to analytics+subscribe at apereo.org)
2.      Join the calls (every other Wednesday)
3.      Contribute on github:
https://github.com/Apereo-Learning-Analytics-Initiative

Best,
Luisa Li