[DG: Teaching & Learning] The Karuta project is ready to collaborate

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Wed Feb 25 08:33:25 PST 2015

Hello members of the Teaching and Learning Group,

Seeing the Karuta project on your agenda for today, I intended to join your conference call this morning, but misunderstood the time slot. Sorry to have missed you!

The Karuta project is about to release Karuta 1.1 with enhancements for reporting, showcasing, and improving the look and feel of portfolio pages.

We available for webinar demos and will respond to your questions at any time. Karuta 1.1 is in good shape for piloting. You can find out more about our project by consulting the following resources:
Apereo Foundation: https://www.apereo.org/project/karuta
Google+: https://plus.google.com/110397003668236111826/posts
GitHub: https://github.com/karutaproject/karuta-fileserver
Attending our full day workshop (AM Funcitonal; PM Technical) planned for May 31 at Open Apereo in Baltimore

Thanks for your continuing interest and support!

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue