[DG: Teaching & Learning] Linking to the 'sign up' tool from a lessons page

Luisa Li Luisa.Li at marist.edu
Mon Feb 16 09:38:00 PST 2015

Hello, Adam,

Your solution might not work for everybody. I tried in the Sakai instance
in my college, it opens the signup tool on another tab with the url like
this: .../
site/5635fd7e-2464-473d-ad06-25ca5e9260b0/page/2d41a639-9bed-4089-81ff-83a899dfd4dc

If I link it in a Lesson page, it's simply a link to that sign-up tool
page. You cannot pick a meeting in Lessons page as you would with a linked
Forum topic. In the Sakai instance in my college, what Magan Marshall
asked about cannot be done in Lessons. BTW, we use Sakai 2.9plus. I tried
in Sakai 10.4 QA site and it is the same.

Best,
Luisa Li
Instructional Designer
Academic Technology & eLearning