[DG: Teaching & Learning] Question - Anyone Tracking Faculty Activity in Courses?

Pat Miller pmiller at nd.edu
Wed Apr 1 05:09:44 PDT 2015

Hi, Luisa,
We are hoping to implement the Open Analytics at our campus, but my
impression is that it is more oriented toward predictive analytics about
student performance -- which is excellent!  However for operational type
reporting -- such as which faculty are using which tools in which course
sites, seems a simpler reporting environment is more appropriate.

Again, hope we have some good discussion about easy to use tools for
operational type reporting as well as the more predictive analytics
frameworks.

Pat