[DG: Teaching & Learning] Weekly Meeting October 1

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at anisakai.com
Wed Oct 1 08:25:16 PDT 2014

If we have time, could we look at SAM-2334
<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2334> during today's T&L call?

This is about a Samigo design limitation, and what kind of warning message
we might want to add for instructors.

Our colleagues at the University of Murcia submitted the JIRA. They can't
attend today's call but wanted to bring up the issue to the T&L group (so
if not this week, maybe in an upcoming call).

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte
Asahi Net International