[DG: Teaching & Learning] Group submissions for Sakai 10

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 4 07:33:38 PST 2014

A screen shot would be helpful, so I have attached one.

I agree 100%. I would say that "Are Submissions for a groups" should NOT be listed under Access.

I would create a new section and have two radio buttons:

Individual or Group work

(o)Individual submissions

( )Group submissions

I'm not 100% set on the wording but an definite that it shouldn't be bracketed under 'Access' (which it is not). I'm also pretty set on having a radio button instead of a checkbox as that gives both sides of the coin so to speak.

That screenshot again:

[cid:image001.png at 01CF3797.D53603B0]

Adam