[DG: Teaching & Learning] Sakai 10 Lessons review

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jul 2 19:06:48 PDT 2014

Hi all,

On the call we mentioned that some folks might like to take a look at
the Sakai 10 version of the Lessons tool. For our next meeting, we will
be focusing on Lessons.  We will be taking some of the work that was
done in identifying potential improvements to Lessons, seeing what has
already been completed in Sakai 10 and looking at ways of summarizing
the important use cases which are still left to be addressed.

TL notes:
http://etherpad.ctools.org/p/tl2014July02

For exploring the Sakai 10 version of Lessons
ANI offered -
https://my.anisakai.com/portal

And Longsight has a QA server - http://longsight.sakaiqa.org

The Longsight QA server data will be wiped clean in probably about 2 or
3 weeks, I anticipate. So if you want to use it now, should be fine.

If you use one of the "nightly" servers, I recommend:
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8081/portal

The "8081" server is our branch server for the latest that is in Sakai
10, even a little bit ahead of Sakai 10.0. Any fixes or new features in
this server will be included when we release 10.1 . I don't believe that
there is any significant difference between Lessons in 10.0 and Lessons
in 10.1 at this time.

I hope that is clearer than mud. :-)

Thanks,
Neal