[DG: Teaching & Learning] [Building Sakai] New joinable site settings, which should be on by default? (SAK-24423)

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iu.edu
Fri Jan 31 11:31:15 PST 2014

I'm confused.  I just looked around for this feature on trunk and couldn't find the new features.  I do see an option under Manage Groups to Create New Joinable Set, but I don't think that is related to the features being implemented under Manage Access.  Can someone tell me where I can see this live.  I agree that option 2 should be on by default.  I need to see how 1 is implemented before voting yay or nay on that one.  I agree the others should be off by default.

Lynn