[DG: Teaching & Learning] [Building Sakai] New joinable site settings, which should be on by default? (SAK-24423)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Feb 3 09:03:35 PST 2014

For testing purposes, I am turning on the following properties on Sakai
Experimental:

sitemanage.join.joinerGroup.enabled=true
sitemanage.join.notification.enabled=true
sitebrowser.join.enabled=true

They should be available on Tuesday, February 4 at
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal

Hopefully this will help folks to see how these different properties
behave so we can come towards a consensus. It seems like everyone is
comfortable with the notification property, but not 100% about those
other two.

Thanks,
Neal