[DG: Teaching & Learning] Interested in a talk on UX design at Marist College?

Luisa Li Luisa.Li at marist.edu
Mon Aug 4 14:15:54 PDT 2014

Hi, all,

In the last Teaching and Learning call, we discussed UX design work that
the group would do next. I am thinking to share some UX design experiences
that we have gone through at Marist College. I am wondering if the
community has any interest in such a talk during the regular T&L
conference call time. As my schedule is very tight this week, I can do it
next week Aug. 13. I'll put something together brief and sweet. Let me
know what you think.

Thanks & have a good evening!

Best,
Luisa Li