[DG: Teaching & Learning] Teaching and Learning Conference Call

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Apr 9 11:10:34 PDT 2014

Yeah, it's on!

Sorry you did not see the email from Josh.

Odd.

Colleagues,

We will be holding our regular Sakai Teaching and Learning call today
(Wednesday) from 2 - 3 PM Eastern Time.  Dial-in information and a link
to our Etherpad for notetaking can be found at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Sakai+Teaching+and+Learning+Conference+Calls(I
will need to set up the Etherpad a bit closer to the call time today.

As we discussed last week, Neal would like to get some input on a
UI/Design issue related to the new "group assignment" capability in
Sakai 10.  As per his email post, details are at:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Assignments+-+Group+Assignments+setup+UI+question.
  If you cannot be on the call had have a minute please review the issue
and post comments.

I am also hoping to have an updated survey to review in follow up from
last week.  Please bring other agenda items of interest to the call.

Thanks, Josh