[DG: Teaching & Learning] Hide Folders feature

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Sep 13 04:22:18 PDT 2013

Hi Pedagogy group,

I brought up this Jira on the Teaching and Learning group call, though we did not have a chance to review and discuss in detail.

This is a new feature for Sakai to hide a folder from students while still allowing access to the content items inside, for instructors to deploy in various other tools in Sakai.

Seems like a useful feature, but probably the UI could use some better wording / tweaking. Feel free to take a look and place your comments on the ticket. If you are not comfortable with Jira, I can post your comments for you.

Cheers,
Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator