[DG: Teaching & Learning] [sakai2-tcc] [DG: Open Forum] Possible update to Syllabus tool

Katie Golus kgolus at antioch.edu
Mon Mar 18 12:23:49 PDT 2013

I agree with Ann's comments entirely.  This would be great to see.

Thanks,
Katie
_____________________
Katie Golus, Ed.M.
Instructional Designer
Antioch University
602 Anacapa Street
Santa Barbara, CA  93101
805-962-8179 x5161
kgolus at antioch.edu
http://www.antioch.edu/at

Have an IT-related concern? Please contact the help desk, available 24/7.
Web form: IT Helpdesk <https://helpdesk.antioch.edu/> or Phone:
1-866-662-0056