[DG: Teaching & Learning] [sakai2-tcc] [DG: Open Forum] Possible update to Syllabus tool

RebaAnna Lee RebaAnna.Lee at marist.edu
Wed Mar 13 07:56:46 PDT 2013

All,
I think the change would encourage more of our faculty to use the syllabus
tool. I agree with Lynn that it is a valuable addition for encouraging the
faculty to use the tool in a new way.

-- Reba-Anna

Dr. Reba-Anna Lee
Associate Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
(845) 575-3516
rebaanna.lee at marist.edu