[DG: Teaching & Learning] UMich Record article highlights Lesson Builder

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Dec 6 08:27:31 PST 2013

We recently unstealthed Lesson Builder in our local 2.9 installation after two semesters piloting Sakai's new content sequencing capability.   Today, the Michigan University Record published a story highlighting the favorable response Lesson Builder received from piloting instructors and students.  [1]

If you are running Sakai 2.8 or 2.9 and have yet to make Lesson Builder available to faculty and students I encourage you to do so.   If you are using Lesson Builder locally and have a good story to relate please surface it on list.  Finally, if you have suggestions for improvement please make a point of engaging with the Sakai Teaching and Learning group who are currently reviewing Lesson Builder. [2]

Cheers,

Anthony

[1] http://record.umich.edu//articles/lesson-builder-offers-new-way-faculty-use-ctools
[2] https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/DRAFT+Preliminary+Capability+Enhancement+Ideas+for+Lesson+Builder?src=search; https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AsDvrV3rD2IWdFF0NTFScEt1MWUxSlNHRGdaR1l1eFE#gid=0

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228