[DG: Teaching & Learning] [sakai-pmc] DEADLINE EXTENDED > Input Needed on Preliminary Enhancement List (T&L Capability Review Process)

Berg, Alan A.M.Berg at uva.nl
Mon Dec 2 13:44:10 PST 2013

Hi Josh,

My apologies for the tardy reply. A thought out enhancement list from 'the' group for teaching and learning is a strategic list to read and to understand by the PMC. i will enjoy reading with avid attention and comment before the extended deadline.  No doubt others should and will as well.

Regards,
           Alan

Alan Berg

Innovation working group
On the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam