[DG: Teaching & Learning] Lessons Tool Best Practices and Suggestions Confluence Page Ready for Submissions!

Robert Fentress rfentres at vt.edu
Thu Aug 1 07:27:19 PDT 2013

Hello, all.

Marilyn Dispensa has, helpfully, created a page linked to from the
Lessons tool Confluence site, that hopefully will serve as a place
where best practices and suggestions for future development of that
tool can be posted.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/Lessons+Tool%3A+Best+Practices+and+Suggestions

I have begun adding content to the page by posting a link to a screen
capture video I made of the setup in the Lessons tool that I have been
recommending to faculty in my role as senior instructional designer
and developer here at Virginia Tech.  I've also made a couple of
suggestions for improvement to the tool.  It would be great if others
could share what they have been doing, so we can build a community of
practice around the tool.

Best,
Rob

--
Robert Fentress
Senior Instructional Designer and Developer