[DG: Teaching & Learning] Open Apereo 2013 (Jasig/Sakai) - Program Now Available!

Regan, Alan Alan.Regan at pepperdine.edu
Tue Apr 23 09:35:35 PDT 2013

OPEN APEREO 2013 CONFERENCE
REGISTER NOW! http://bitly.com/apereo13registration
The Westin San Diego, CA
June 2-7, 2013

Dear Colleagues,

I'm very excited to announce that the preliminary Open Apereo 2013 conference program is now available!  We have a robust and diverse program of over 100 presentations by over 150 speakers representing more than 60 organizations from around the globe.  Come to learn about the latest news and success stories from your colleagues in the Apereo and open source communities.  Presentations will cover projects and topics like Sakai, analytics, CAS, integration, Bedework, blended learning, uPortal, security, uMobile, collaboration, CIFER, BigBlueButton, Kaltura, and much, much more!

*         FULL PROGRAM: http://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/sessions/apereo13

*         VISUAL PROGRAM: http://www.concentra-cms.com/cfp/grid/apereo13

If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to take advantage of the early bird conference registration and special hotel rate.  The deadline for both is May 3!

*         CONFERENCE REGISTRATION: http://bitly.com/apereo13registration

*         HOTEL REGISTRATION: https://www.starwoodmeeting.com/Book/apereo

June 2: Pre-conference Workshops
June 3-6: Main Conference
June 7: Post-conference Project Collaboration Time

I hope to see you in San Diego in June!

P.S. The program is preliminary and subject to some change. Also, the program would not have been possible without the time and efforts of a great group of volunteers.  I extend my deepest thanks to all of those working on this year's conference.  Thank you!

Sincerely,

Alan Regan
Open Apereo 2013, Program Chair
Learn more: http://conf2013.apereo.org/