[DG: Teaching & Learning] rethinking/simplifying learning activities

janice.smith janice.smith at threecanoes.com
Wed Sep 7 12:29:35 PDT 2011

Hello Bruce

In reference to your discussion on simplifying teaching and learning activities, I suggest that you take a look at the work done by Jacques Raynauld and his team at Montreal MATI on Open Syllabus. His presentation at the Sakai 2011 Conference can be found at
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2011/2011-06-14+Open+Syllabus+-+Building+a+coherent+learning+environment+in+Sakai+2x

Open Syllabus organizes the tasks of a course around an enhanced, interactive syllabus structure, providing a guided, virtual dashboard for all class resources, activities and products.

Janice

Janice A. Smith, Ph.D.
Three Canoes LLC
1204 Laurel Avenue