[DG: Teaching & Learning] Upgrade Faculty / student document

Amber D. Evans adevans at vt.edu
Sun Mar 27 18:29:46 PDT 2011

Lorna,

I have a copy of the "non-geek-speak" explanation of what (I'm pretty
certain is) the 2.5.x to 2.6.x upgrade from Virginia Tech.  I've attached it
here for your reference.  I've also blind-copied my former colleagues from
that same department in case they have any other files like this one that
they wish to share with you.

Best of luck with your upgrade(s)!
Amber D. Evans

Ph.D. Candidate, Instructional Design and Technology, Virginia Tech
10+ years experience in Higher Education, Training, CMS/LMS, & Professional
Development
= = =
amber.evans at gmail.com  |  http://amsdiane.blogspot.com/  |
http://www.linkedin.com/in/adevans  |  Text "amsdiane" to 50500
= = =
"Non scholae sed vitae discimus"  ("We learn not for school but for life")
-Seneca