[DG: Teaching & Learning] Using Google Docs

Taylor, Jean-Marie jmtaylor at ilstu.edu
Mon Mar 21 13:11:41 PDT 2011

Bruce,

You can open up the document for all of your students by changing the sharing permissions on the original Google Doc and sharing the link.  (You can change the sharing permissions even after the initial set-up of the document.)

Jean-Marie

Jean-Marie Taylor
Coordinator
Center for Teaching, Learning & Technology
Illinois State University
309.438.8931 (M - F, 7AM - 3PM)
jmtaylor at ilstu.edu
http://www.ctlt.ilstu.edu