[DG: Teaching & Learning] Teaching & Learning Sessions

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Tue Jun 7 08:33:45 PDT 2011

Sakai Teaching and Learning Group--

I see that my name came up in the discussion of personnel available to
help cover the T&L Sessions at the Sakai Conference.  Would love to, but
I'm not going to LA.  I'm still in England (and had planned to go from
here to Berlin-- darn...).  But maybe I will see some of you, if I make
it to Amsterdam for the European Sakai Conference.

Meanwhile, best of luck with the T&L sessions next week.  I'm sure that
they will be very good.

--
   Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
   http://www.uwyo.edu/ctl