[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] micro-commentary use case for gradable content in Sakai 3?

Roger Brown roger.brown at uct.ac.za
Tue Sep 14 23:45:19 PDT 2010

Maybe I can add some here as well

- option to require moderation if mark up is "open"
- ability to re-order the mark up/categories
- ability for Admin/faculty to embed external/internal URL into the
markup (maybe a video/image better explains the concepts being
explained)
- and (of course) the ability to feed the mark up.

Cheers

Roger Brown (for the Sakai/Vula Team @ Uni of Cape Town)

>>> "Marra, Tiffany" <tmarra at umich.edu> 2010/09/14 05:32 PM >>>
A few use cases from an administrator/researcher perspective:

- Administrators and/or users can define categories to guide mark up
- Administrator and users can aggregate content based on the category
(if applicable) used during mark up