[DG: Teaching & Learning] (no subject)

Robin Hill Hill at uwyo.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:19:21 PDT 2010

Sakai T&L Group:

I'm concerned about our responsibility to share meeting agendas, minutes, and updates, as requested by several people at the Denver conference, people who are potential community members and contributors.  So-- in addition to volunteering for record-keeping duty on our 4th quarter 2010 monthly meetings-- I have written a brief Confluence page, "How to Take Notes in Meetings," that simply describes the conference call, Confluence, and Titanpad conventions.  It now appears under the "Meetings" heading on the main T&L page, and also on the Communications page.

This is mostly for my own benefit when I'm in a hurry to get ready, but it might help others, as well.

And, Mathieu, in the course of this little project, I changed the title of "Getting Involved With the Sakai Community for Dummies" back to "A Quick Guide to the Sakai Community."  I was worried that this parsing:
  Getting Involved With (the Sakai Community for Dummies)
Would supersede this parsing:
  (Getting Involved With the Sakai Community) for Dummies

--
  Robin K. Hill, Ph. D.      Coordinator of Instructional Computing, University of Wyoming
  [On professional leave, 2010-2011]