[DG: Teaching & Learning] are your university offering mobile learning (learning activities for students on handheld devices)?

Uys, Philip puys at csu.edu.au
Sat May 29 19:24:42 PDT 2010

Can you please contact me if your university has implemented mobile learning (learning activities for students on handheld devices)?

CSU has a mobile learning project underway and we are keen to know
1. how learning activities occur on handheld mobile devices
2.  what technical strategies are being used to enable mobile learning?

I will summarise and post anonymously back to the list.

Thank you

Regards
Philip
Dr Philip Uys
Director, Strategic Learning and Teaching Innovation
Division of Learning and Teaching Services (LTS)
Charles Sturt University, PO Box 883, Orange, NSW 2800, Australia
puys at csu.edu.au               Phone: +61 (0)2 6365 7501
Fax: +61 (0)2 6365 7670      http://www.csu.edu.au/division/lts/