[DG: Teaching & Learning] [libsakai] May 27 Library & Sakai 3 Integration Web Meeting

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Mon May 24 14:31:07 PDT 2010

The Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project will be meeting this Thursday, May
27th.  We will be discussing updates on our personas, a summary of the
context scenarios developed by the community thus far and resulting
requirements and lo-fidelity prototype design concepts.

The meeting is Thursday, May 27th, from 11:30am to 1pm, Eastern using the
Sakai001 Conference Bridge:
- Telephone: +1 812 856 7060
- Internet: 156.56.240.9##22X (via Polycom, XMeeting (Mac), Ekiga (Linux),
NetMeeting (Windows))
- Conference Code: 22348#
- PIN: 72524#

A detailed agenda will be coming soon.