[DG: Teaching & Learning] Creating Library & Sakai 3 Integration Context Scenarios

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Fri May 14 13:59:02 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it to our meeting yesterday!  Based
on the questions and feedback received yesterday, I have updated our guide
for the Collaborative Context Scenarios Activity:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/XQAhB

This page contains information on context scenarios as well as the
step-by-step process you can take to contribute context scenarios for our
project.

If you are interested in contributing context scenarios, please be sure to
read through this page and feel free to share any questions, comments or
concerns you may have.

We will be accepting the first round of context scenarios for one
week, *through
May **21st*.  Please feel free to submit as many context scenarios as you
have time for!  Depending on how many we are able to generate and how far
along we are in our overall timeline, we may or may not have further rounds.

Context scenarios are the first steps of the actual design coming together
where you really get to know the project's personas, workflow data and are
free to imagine ideal, "out-of-the-box" ways to address user needs.  We hope
you will enjoy this process - your perspective will add a great deal to our
design!

Key steps in contributing context scenarios:
1 - read the Collaborative Context Scenarios Activity guide:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/XQAhB
2 - email libsakai-interviewers at googlegroups.com with the persona and
activity that you intend to write a context scenario for (one context
scenario focuses on one persona doing one activity) - you are free to submit
multiple context scenarios!
3 - submit your context scenario through the form at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dEp4VmZvVlVlVkhLTFQ4RTBSTE50b2c6MQ#gid=0

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!

Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Gaurav