[DG: Teaching & Learning] Grading manifesto review in prep for tomorrow's virtual meeting?

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Wed May 5 14:43:38 PDT 2010

Hi there,

I'm participating in the virtual meetings this week and am reviewing
the lenses, facets, etc. to ramp up.  I also noticed reference to John
Norman's grading manifesto in the draft agenda [1].  It sounds
familiar but I'm not sure if it was an email or on confluence or
someplace else.  Anybody have a pointer to it?  I'm happy to add a
pointer to the confluence page too once I find it.

Thanks for any help!

[1] http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/PED/05-06-10+Virtual+Working+Session

Daphne Ogle
Senior Interaction Designer