[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] Learning Activities and Portfolios: time for a talk?

Steve Foehr steve at staff.ri.net
Thu Mar 18 19:17:43 PDT 2010

Hi All,

This scenario is exactly why we set up the RI K12 Sakai instance with the
Goal Management tool. We needed to link goals to assignments and report the
ratings on those goals as part of the portfolio presentation. We have more
than 3,000 goals (standards) in the goal library. Some districts are
beginning to use these links to determine how many of the standards are
being met by common assessments they've created.

Steve

--
Steven Foehr
RINET, Director of Application Services
mailto:steve at staff.ri.net
Phone: (401) 295-9200 x5805
Fax: (401) 295-8101
Web: http://www.ri.net

DISCLAIMER:
E-mails and any attachments from RINET are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the e-mail, and then delete it without making copies or using it in any way.
No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.