[DG: Teaching & Learning] BOF Online Faculty Development/Distance Learning-TODAY

Rob Coyle rcoyle at jhu.edu
Thu Jun 17 07:51:13 PDT 2010

Greetings -
Many institutions have expressed interest in discussing some common areas and goals we are working on in the areas of distance education/online faculty development, engagement, and collaboration. During lunch today we invite anyone interested to site down and share ideas and brainstorm with other members of the community.
We will have a couple of tables "Reserved" in the Atrium for us to meet. (Thank you, Mary Miles for making that happen.)
I look forward to our conversation.
--Rob