[DG: Teaching & Learning] Teaching and Learning BoF in Denver

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Mon Jun 14 09:24:15 PDT 2010

The Sakai Teaching and Learning group will be convening a brief Birds of a
Feather (BOF) session on Tuesday (6/15/10) from 5:30 PM to 6 PM in the
WindStar(A) for those interested in learning more about the group and how
to get involved.  We will also be talking about the idea of creating
regional T&L Sakai groups as means to involve more institutions from
outside the US.

If you are unable to attend the BoF but are interested in the group you
may wish to come to the Teaching and Learning Design Lenses session on
Thursday from 1-2:30 PM to learn more about the work the group has been
engaged in over the past year and to discuss future initiatives.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new folks interested in being part of
this group!

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron