[DG: Teaching & Learning] Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project Feedback

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Wed Jun 9 13:00:30 PDT 2010

Hello!

As the Library & Sakai 3 Integration Project has hit a major milestone with
the upcoming presentation at the Sakai conference, we would like to get some
quick feedback from those that have had any level of involvement (from just
keeping up with emails to attending web meetings to conducting interviews on
your campus) with the project to make sure we are doing the best we can to
continue collaborative efforts like these within this community and make
them as effective and inclusive as possible.

Please take a moment to complete the very brief survey at:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGNkRS1xMDVSNThBZmxfSHl3TzJuLVE6MQ#gid=0

Your participation in the project thus far has been amazing and we want to
learn from you how best to improve it.  We will be posting the results of
this brief survey on our wiki for the benefit of all collaborative design
and development projects within the Sakai community.

Thanks,
Gaurav