[DG: Teaching & Learning] [libsakai] Library & Sakai 3 Web Meeting Notes

Gaurav Bhatnagar gbhatnag at umich.edu
Wed Jun 2 13:57:02 PDT 2010

Thanks to all that were able to make it to our Web Meeting last Thursday!
Authors of our context scenarios shared summaries, we took a look at the
requirements we are building based on the context scenarios and we discussed
our initial lo-fidelity prototypes.

You can learn more about our lo-fidelity prototypes and provide feedback on
them directly by commenting on each prototype's wiki page at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/DQghB

Our next steps include:
- Getting user feedback on the lo-fidelity prototypes.  Maurini is working
on a plan based on our discussion Thursday and will be in touch with the
Interviewer Group by tomorrow afternoon to get some feedback.

- Opening up to the community to create more context scenarios, requirements
and lo-fidelity prototypes.  We arrived at a few key areas in which we could
use more context scenarios including: multimedia, social interaction and
mobile.  We also need context scenarios for our fourth persona, Ronald
Moore.  For building context scenarios, you can follow the guidelines at:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/XQAhB

For contributing requirements or lo-fidelity prototypes, please feel free to
get in touch with me directly.

- Preparing for the upcoming Sakai Conference.  We will be presenting our
work so far at the Denver Sakai Conference on June 15th from 5:15 to 6pm.

For more details on what was discussed at the meeting and our next steps,
check out our meeting notes on the wiki:
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/x/vwchB

Thanks very much!

Best regards,
Gaurav