[DG: Teaching & Learning] Fwd: UIEtips: Three Important Benefits of Personas

Daphne Ogle daphne at media.berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 27 12:09:10 PDT 2010

Thought this brief summarization of why personas have been valuable to
design teams might be of interest to some of you since we've been
talking a lot about them lately.  You have to scroll down a bit to get
the meat but for those of you who don't want to miss anything, the
letter to the editor intro is also pretty good :).

Enjoy...

-Daphne

Begin forwarded message:

Daphne Ogle