[DG: Teaching & Learning] Teaching and Learning: Sakai Conference Committee?

Robin Hill hill at uwyo.edu
Tue Jan 19 08:02:21 PST 2010

Our own Susan Roig has volunteered to continue service on the Teaching
and Learning track (subsumed into the Using Sakai track) of the Sakai
Conference committee.  While I am willing to serve on the committee
itself, I can't take on the main task this year, the scheduling of
presentations.

The task is not onerous if done promptly.  Is anyone in the T&L group
interested in helping Susan this year?

--
  Robin Hill, Ph.D.       hill at uwyo.edu       307-766-5499
  Instructional Computing Services            http://www.uwyo.edu/ctl