[DG: Teaching & Learning] Introducing Randy Thornton

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Mon Feb 1 18:00:07 PST 2010

Some of you may already know—or know of—Randy Thornton (@wmrandth on Twitter), formerly of University of Puget Sound and beyond.

I'm incredibly pleased to be able to announce that Randy has joined us at rSmart as our second client evangelist.

As part of Randy's beginning to engage with the larger Sakai community I have invited him to join in the Teaching & Learning Workgroup calls and community, where I'm sure his deep knowledge as a teacher, scholar, technologist, and administrator will be invaluable. Randy brings deep experience with both Blackboard and Moodle, which I expect can help inform our vision working on Sakai 3.

You can find out more about Randy best by following him on Twitter. I'm expect we will all come to know him much better as our work unfolds:
http://twitter.com/wmrandth

--
Nate Angell
Client Evangelist