[DG: Teaching & Learning] Link to follow up on today's call

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:24:18 PDT 2009

On today's call I'd promised a link to a google spreadsheet where we
might easily refine user expressions of learning needs that may inform
the 'simple learning environment' design work.  What's here [1] is a
loose scattering of raw material, which I hope you'll all be able to
help flesh out and clump by theme. I hope it's also a model that, if
proven to be effective in guiding design, might offer a concrete
output for the 'functional visioning' efforts.

The spreadsheet is open to the world for editing.

~Clay

[1] https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlfbHxo2qpHEdHRuSnowVGMwWE9HY1MtVjFpY1dtS0E&hl=en