[DG: Teaching & Learning] Leading Design

Clay Fenlason clay.fenlason at et.gatech.edu
Wed Nov 18 16:28:43 PST 2009

In recent weeks I've been trying to promote the maturation of the
learning capabilities spreadsheet [1] that David Goodrum has
championed. At the same time I've heard concerns that it might come to
naught or not be listened to. Just a couple days ago Josh Baron was
asking me when and how I thought the spreadsheet might actually be
used to inform the design. I told him, "It's happening right now." I'm
not sure he believed me, so I made a blog post with evidence:
http://sakaipm.wordpress.com

~Clay

[1] https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlfbHxo2qpHEdHRuSnowVGMwWE9HY1MtVjFpY1dtS0E&hl=en