[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] User Goals

David Goodrum davidgoodrum at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:11:00 PST 2009

Hi Robin,

I think that is a really fine example and I appreciate you sharing and can relate to the struggle it can take to evolve to the right level and kind of description.

Of course, a goal doesn't have to be that perfect to get a row started on the document; and others can then help by putting suggested wording or alternate wording in the same cell in the matrix.

This early on in trying to build this document up, it's most important to get the ideas out. A structured brainstorming exercise, one might say.

We can revise and refine, sift and sort, clump and cluster, and summarize and synthesize in the next phase.

Best Regards - David