[DG: Teaching & Learning] [DG: User Experience] Interesting blog post on CMS user interfaces

Jacques Raynauld jacques.raynauld at hec.ca
Tue Nov 3 05:51:29 PST 2009

I also agree.  It is a very interesting article. I have always been
struck by the Moodle first page template that naturally leads to a week
or theme interpretation by users.  I think it is one of the important
factor that explains Moodle popularity. This is the kind of need we
wanted to adress in Sakai/Open Syllabus ... but in a more semantic way
than Moodle.

Jacques Raynauld
HEC Montréal